AccreditationProviding Educational Excellence
MedQuest College is licensed by the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education. In addition, it is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), a national accreditation commission recognized by the United States Department of Education, Washington D.C. Their contact information is as follows: Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N. Falls Church, VA 22043.
The institution is approved by the following:
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)
- Kentucky State Board of Dentistry
- Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education
- Indiana State Department of Health Medical Radiology Services
- Better Business Bureau of Louisville, KY
- Greater Louisville, Inc.
The programs are approved by the following:
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Veterans Administration (VA)This institution is regulated by: Office of Career and Technical Schools
10 N Senate Avenue, Suite SE 308
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-8338 or 317-232-1732
If more information is required, please contact the Registrar office to review documents describing accreditation, approval, or licensing.