Tuition and Fee Schedule
Program LevelUndergraduate Diploma
Program Length40 weeks
Program CostsTuition: $13,000
Books, Supplies & Fees: $2,000
On-Campus room & board is not offered.
Program InformationPlease visit the Medical Billing and Coding program Gainful Employment disclosures for more information regarding retention and placement rates.
Click here for gainful employment disclosures
We are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Approvals and Memberships
- Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education
- Kentucky State Board of Dentistry
- Better Business Bureau of Louisville, KY
- Greater Louisville, Inc.
- Indiana State Department of Health Medical Radiology Services
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)
The programs are approved by the following:
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Veterans Administration (VA)
This institution is regulated by:
Office of Career and Technical Schools
10 N Senate Avenue, Suite SE 308
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-8338 or 317-232-1732