Comprehensive Dental AssistingStart your new career in as little as 7 months
Comprehensive Dental Assisting Program
In preparation for their new career, our Director of Career Services works with each student prior to graduation in order to build a professional resume and practice interviewing skills. MedQuest College is determined to provide our students with the tools they need to be successful, which is why we offer every graduate lifelong career coaching services.
We provide students with two classroom environments in which they can learn: clinical and business. By providing both business and clinical instruction, MedQuest College graduates have substantially more hands-on experience and knowledge than typical dental assistant graduates.
- Laboratory compliance
- Dental restoration
- Crown development
- Impression molding
- Front office administration
- Patient intake
- Electronic record development
- Insurance claim processing
- Inventory management
Additional Study Areas:
- Expanded Duties Dental Assistant (EDDA)
- Clinical Dental Assistant – assist in all areas of dentistry
- Oral Surgery Assistant – surgery of the head and neck
- Orthodontic Assistant – assist patients with braces
- Endodontic Assistant – assist with root canals
- Pedodontic Assistant – children’s dentistry
- Periodontics Assistant – treatment of gum disease
- Hygiene Assistant – help prepare patients for their cleaning
I would recommend MedQuest to everyone I know
– Crystal N.
MedQuest has everything you need to learn.
– Isasia B.