AccreditationProviding Educational Excellence
MedQuest College is licensed by the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education. In addition, it is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), a national accreditation commission recognized by the United States Department of Education, Washington D.C. Their contact information is as follows: Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N. Falls Church, VA 22043.
The institution is approved by the following:
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)
- Kentucky State Board of Dentistry
- Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education
- Indiana State Department of Health Medical Radiology Services
- Better Business Bureau of Louisville, KY
- Greater Louisville, Inc.
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Veterans Administration (VA)
The programs are approved by the following:
This institution is authorized by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education
101 W. Ohio Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46204
If more information is required, please contact the Registrar office to review documents describing accreditation, approval, or licensing.