We better the lives of our students by providing the most direct path to a great career in healthcare.
Campus Director/Director of Education: Full Job Description
Purpose of the Position
The Campus Director/Director of Education is responsible for setting the standards of educational quality and ensuring superior learning outcomes for students. This individual also carries out the vision of MedQuest College by serving as the campus leader to faculty and staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, ABHES, programmatic accreditors, and applicable States.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Executive Director.
- Manages, develops, and directs the work of education personnel and administrative staff.
- Anticipates the need to hire and then trains highly qualified personnel in coordination with any applicable Program/Department Directors.
- Serves as point of contact for handling escalated student or faculty incidents and keep appropriate records and documentation. Advises students regularly to support individual student success and coordinate support services as needed.
- Ensures that institution messaging is correctly communicated, monitored, and information is shared consistently and accurately.
- Oversees the process to ensure that faculty and staff remain current with certifications and CEU’s.
- Oversee financial budget for Louisville Campus – regular P&L review, future budget forecasting, monitor cash flow, etc.
- Plans, participates, and facilitates faculty and management meetings.
- Coordinates overall program assessments including information from quarterly surveys.
- Collaborates on program and policy development.
- Responsible for monitoring curriculum and suggesting changes.
- Ensures adherence to institutional academic policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with and serves as an educational liaison to other departments to achieve desired organizational results in areas such as student satisfaction, student retention, graduation rates, and satisfactory academic progress.
- Provide reporting for the Louisville Campus as needed by various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Support the Executive Director in planning and coordinating accreditation visits, advisory board meetings, campus events and community outreach.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s Degree preferred).
- 1-3 years of prior instructional and supervisory experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience working in the field in the program domain required.
- Experience in the application of organizational and analytical skills required.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills required.
- Credentials/licenses specific to the practice and teaching of skills in the program domain required.
- 5-7 years of educational management experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of program accrediting standards and requirements for school to maintain accreditation preferred.
- Strong student retention experience preferred.
- Curriculum development experience preferred.
- Diamond Student Management System experience preferred.
- Previous teaching experience in education and teaching methodology preferred.
- Assists with new student orientation.
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Possess an innovative spirit and demonstrate vision and strong leadership skills.
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills.
- Professional judgment and strong decision making capabilities.
- Exhibits an understanding of the mission and purpose of a career college.
- Past success in servicing customers in a people-oriented industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer and data entry skills, especially utilizing Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong attention and focus to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, team oriented, dynamic environment.
- Committed with strong follow-up skills, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to influence and direct activities of resources outside direct control.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
US Work Authorization (Preferred)
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
About MedQuest College
MedQuest College provides accelerated education and hands-on training to students pursuing a career in healthcare. With campuses located in both Lexington and Louisville, our mission is to better lives by providing the most direct path to a great career in healthcare. Are you ready to start your new career as a Campus Director/Director of Education? Learn more about MedQuest’s Family Values and apply today!
To apply for this job please visit medquestcollege.edu.