We better the lives of our students by providing the most direct path to a great career in healthcare.
College Recruiter: Full Job Description
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about learning and education and have the desire to motivate others to fulfill their dreams of doing more with their life, this position may be for you! MedQuest College is seeking a person who will provide caring guidance to people exploring the possibility of an educational program in the healthcare field.
- You must have exceptional customer service skills, the ability to connect with people, the desire for a challenge, a passion to learn and grow every day and a can-do attitude.
- You must be a team player and be open to initial and continued training
- You must strive for achieving excellence.
- The successful candidate will be part of a team of people who are passionate about helping and inspiring people to take action on their dreams.
- Our philosophy as a school is about being present, making a person’s day, having fun and changing lives one conversation and one connection at a time, while providing the highest level of service possible.
- Responsible for calling and following up with new prospective students.
- Responsible for giving highly effective and inspirational Virtual Video and In-Person Career Planning Sessions and Tours as well as follow-up from those Virtual Sessions which will include the use of live video, phone, email, video email, video text and mail contact.
- Utilize technology to update all client connections and follow-ups.
- Support prospective students as they explore their possibilities of a career.
Knowledge, Skills & Traits
- Excellent customer service skills, including authentic and sincere communication
- Exceptional phone voice and personality
- Open to continuous training, personal growth and development
- Comfortable with communicating via phone, live and recorded video or be open to receive training to become effective with video communication.
- Willing to practice and role-play daily.
- Knowledge/Passion for learning and education
- Willing to work with a proven process for optimal success
- Innovative, confident self-starter
- Flexible and willing to advance skills to meet the demands of the job and the market changes
- Well-oriented in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Have flexibility – there may be times where admissions covers the front desk, or has to take a walk-in tour.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills required.
- Basic knowledge of financial aid programs and procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of academic programs offered by the school.
- Proficient knowledge of all campus, state and federal regulations and policies applicable to the position.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to function efficiently and utilize good time management skills in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, and G Suite products.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service – 3 years (preferred)
About MedQuest College
MedQuest College provides accelerated education and hands-on training to students pursuing a career in healthcare. With campuses located in both Lexington and Louisville, our mission is to better lives by providing the most direct path to a great career in healthcare. Are you ready to start your new career as a College Recruiter? Learn more about MedQuest’s Family Values and apply today!
To apply for this job please visit medquestcollege.edu.