We better the lives of our students by providing the most direct path to a great career in healthcare.
MedQuest College in Louisville is seeking a highly motivated Nursing Program Administrative Assistant to join its faculty.
Nursing Program Administrative Assistant Job Description
- Provide assistance to the Nursing Program Administrator for matters related to faculty, students, and operations at the program level; maintains the Dean of Nursing/Program Administrator calendar.
- Provides general guidance to technical and clerical personnel, assists with recruitment at all levels, develops and implements improved office and departmental procedures; acts independently in completing basic management studies, overseeing well-defined projects and providing expert professional assistance to supporting staff.
- Ensure that office administrative functions are carried out through direct work or coordination with other employees.
- Perform difficult, complex, technical, and/or specialized office support work, which requires the exercise of independent judgment, the application of technical skills and the detailed knowledge of the activities and procedures specific to nursing.
- Serves as the primary point of direct administrative contact for new students, prospective students, and other MedQuest College departments; serves as a liaison for nursing program external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues.
- Provides as-needed support to instructors in copying documents, serving as a liaison between instructors and students, and handling student records.
- Serves on a variety of committees in a support capacity; records the minutes for nursing program meetings, Admissions Committee for Nursing, and Program Advisory Committee meetings on a regular basis.
- Performs project research and report preparation related to activities of Nursing; prepares and updates a variety of worksheets, forms, databases, and statistical reports.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls requiring the use of judgment and the interpretation of policies, rules, procedures and ordinances.
- Responds to inquiries for nursing for recruitment, interview, or enrollment processes.
- Manages applicant tracking on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, forms, vouchers, work orders, and specialized documents related to nursing; proofreads materials for accuracy, completeness, compliance with departmental/institution policies, formatting, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Oversees all academic and health files for Nursing: updating forms, CPR, fingerprint and immunization records in order to be in compliance with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee Discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Louisville, Ky
MedQuest College provides accelerated education and hands-on training to students pursuing a career in healthcare. With campuses located in both Lexington and Louisville, our mission is to better lives by providing the most direct path to a great career in healthcare. Are you ready to start your new career as a Nursing Program Administrative Assistant? Learn more about MedQuest’s Family Values and apply today!
To apply for this job please visit medquestcollege.edu.