Tuition and Fee Schedule
Books, Supplies & Fees: $1,773
On-Campus room & board is not offered.
Dental Assisting Program Information
We are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Approvals and Memberships
- Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education
- Kentucky State Board of Dentistry
- Better Business Bureau of Louisville, KY
- Greater Louisville, Inc.
- Indiana State Department of Health Medical Radiology Services
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)
The programs are approved by the following:
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Veterans Administration (VA)
This institution is regulated by:
Office of Career and Technical Schools
10 N Senate Avenue, Suite SE 308
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-8338 or 317-232-1732